Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My First Cooking and Baking Day

Today has been a very productive cooking, baking and preparation day.

From the moment Lane left for school this morning, I have been cooking, baking or preparing items for convenience.

So far, I've made:
1 batch of Blueberry Muffins (package mix)
1 batch of Crock Pot Shredded Beef
2 batches of Cinnamon Rolls (used moneysavingmom's recipe - delicious!)
Prepared two pancake mixes in baggies (just have to add liquids and cook)
1 batch of Taco Meat
1 batch of Homemade Chili

Still left to do:
1 batch Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins (moneysavingmom's recipe)
1 batch of Beef Stew (using the carrots from our garden)
Cook up some quick breakfast items: eggs, spam, rice
Cook up some pasta noodles
Portion out individual items for salads (cheese, tofu, meats, etc...)

I better go finish this stuff up and I'll take a picture in the end of my work.


Update:
I was able to finish the batch of pumpkin chocolate chip muffins and cooked up some pasta noodles. The rest will get done when it gets done.


No comments:

Post a Comment