St. Patrick's Day this year was wonderful!
We got together with friends and hung out all day.
When we got home, it was great to smell dinner cooking in the crockpot.
Dinner was ready by 6pm and it was delicious! We had corned beef and cabbage, rice, beer, green lemonade and because I was out all day, we had mint chocolate chip fat boy ice cream sandwiches. Dinner must have been great because some of us had seconds. Even our sometimes picky eater ate it all up and said it was delicious.
1. Aeropostale - up to 60% off, details here:
1. St. Patrick's Day Events around Maryland, details here:
2. St. Patrick's Day Events around Virginia, details here:
3. St. Patrick's Day Events around Washington D.C, details here:
Crafts, recipes, printables:
1. Family Fun: http://familyfun.go.com/st-patricks-day/