Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bluetooth Hands Free Car Kit

For the longest time, I have been wanting to try a Bluetooth hands free car kit but had not found one that was easy to use and one that was affordable.  Many states have since passed laws stating that a hands free device must be used when using mobile cellular phones on the roads so people are less distracted while driving.

On November 4, 2010, 1 Sale A Day offered the LG HFB-500 Bluetooth Hands Free Car Kits for $20 each with a $20 mail in rebate.  For all three items, I paid $14.97 shipping.  This was the break I have been looking for.  I purchased three for $20 a piece and have submitted rebates for all three with UPC codes.  This rebate allows you to submit up to 10 per address.  The rebates need to be submitted within 60 days from date of purchase, so hurry and get them in.

Since receiving it, I have used it and continue to enjoy using it.  I like the fact that it is solar and that you charge it on your windshield for convenience and that setup and usage is easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment