Sunday, July 22, 2012

2 for $10 Entertainment Books

Entertainment books are now 2 for $10 for a limited time.  Coupons valid until November 2012.

Click here to view all available books and then click view to see the discounts available for your specific book.

Plus shop now through shopathome.com and earn 35% back on your purchase.

Let's calculate the savings:
$10.00 for 2 Entertainment Books
-$3.50 cash back if you shop with shopathome.com
$ 8.50 Subtotal
+$2.00 shipping per book (10-14 day delivery time)
$10.50 for two entertainment books shipping included


With this kind of savings, you can easily make back your money and then some. 

Two years ago I purchased my entertainment book with this deal for $5.00 and with the redemption of my first coupon I made my money back.  This year, I purchased my entertainment book for $10 and easily made my money back. I have redeemed my coupons for everything from restaurants, online coupons,

No comments:

Post a Comment